Genital herpes is an extremely common STD (sexually transmitted disease), with records showing that in the United States, approximately 1 in every 6 people between the ages of 14 and 49 have herpes. Genital herpes is caused by two types of virus: herpes simplex type 1 and herpes simplex type two. The truth of the matter is that anyone who is sexually active can get herpes.
It is also important to remember that you could have genital herpes even if you have never experienced any of the symptoms associated with the disease. The sores which often caused by herpes contain a fluid which is highly contagious, and this has led to many people believing that you can only get genital herpes from someone if you have sex with them while they have visible signs of the disease.
In truth, however, genital herpes can spread even in the absence of visible sores. This is because the virus can, in fact, be released via your skin during sex, including vaginal sex, anal sex, and oral sex. Because the disease is so often present without any visual or physical symptoms, many people who have the disease don’t even know they have it, and as a result, they can unknowingly infect any person they have sexual contact with.
Mediviral is an all-natural treatment for herpes that contains a topical cream and a dietary supplement. It contains a variety of natural ingredients including lysine, copper, and zinc, which have been used by over 1,000,000 people for their amazing health benefits. MediViral ingredients are Antiviral and kill the herpes virus on contact. Studies have shown the active ingredients can kill up to 90% of the virus cells once they come into contact with the virus.
• Starts killing cold sores and genital herpes within minutes
• Ingredients have been proven effective in clinical trials
• Reduces pain and inflammation
• Boosts immune system
• No side effects
• Money back guarantee
It’s worth nothing that it’s manufactured in an FDA certified lab (United States Food and Drug Administration), which insures the highest quality, pharmaceutical-grade ingredients. Unlike prescription treatments, Mediviral is completely safe to use, with no adverse side-effects.
How Does It Work?
The virus that causes genital herpes actually hides deep within the nervous system, thereby making it notoriously difficult to eradicate. The virus tends to remain in an “inactive” state, coming to the surface and attacking when the right opportunity arises, usually during times when your immune system has been weakened.
Currently, the most effective way of combating the virus is to wait for it to surface in the form of an outbreak and then attempt to kill as many virus cells as possible, thereby reducing the main army of cells gradually over a period of time. This is essentially how Mediviral works; in that, it can destroy up to 90% of the virus cells each time the virus surfaces.
Some of the ingredients in this natural treatment have also been proven to strengthen the immune system, which in turn allows the virus to also be attacked from within the body. This double-pronged approach means that the overall number of virus cells is constantly being reduced, thereby leading to less severe and less frequent outbreaks.
Antiviral herbs, vitamins, and minerals inhibit the development of viruses, help treat infections, and usually cause no or very few side effects. The key ingredients clinically tested and responsible for reducing outbreaks are listed below.
- Lysine– An essential amino acid clinically tested and demonstrated to suppress herpes infections by reducing outbreaks and healing time. Lysine blocks the availability of arginine which is used by the Herpes DNA to replicate the virus. Evidence from a study performed by Dr. Christopher Kagan, suggests sufficient doses of Lysine can dramatically make flare ups milder and less frequent. Taken as a supplement, Lysine has not shown to cause any significant side effects.
- Zinc– An essential trace element, studies have shown low concentrations inhibit replication of Herpes Simplex and improve healing time. Clinical trails have yield a 59% reduction in healing time for patients who received zinc treatment as compared to those who did not. Furthermore, patients who administered topical application of Zinc to treat lesions experienced crusting within 2 days versus 7 days in those who did not receive Zinc treatment. They also experienced a reduction of blistering, soreness, itching, and tingling. Zinc has been shown to inactive Herpes by inhibiting absorption of necessary proteins into the virus crucial for its survival.
- Propolis – A resin collected from by trees by bees, Propolis has been shown in a recent study to be more effective against the herpes virus than the prescription drug Zovorax in a study published by the Israeli Medical Association Journal. Propolis works by preventing the herpes virus from entering the host cells and inhibiting viral replication. It has proven to be highly effective for minimizing and preventing sores from genital herpes infection.
- Ginseng – A perennial plant with medical properties, Ginseng has been shown to reduce the frequency, intensity, and duration of Herpes outbreaks.
- Vitamins C and E – A powerful antioxidant, Vitamin C supports the immune system and minimizes the spread of herpes. Vitamin E supports healthy skin and speeds the healing of lesions and sores.
- Olive Leaf Extract – Research has demonstrated that Olive Leaf Extract strengthens the immune system and improves recovery time from viral infections in 98% of patients.
- Ionic Copper – Studies have suggested that Copper mineral can kill up to 90% of Herpes Simplex by damaging the DNA strands of the virus within 30 minutes after application. In a clinical trial, 62% of users experienced complete disappearance of their blisters within 48 hours compared to only 13% in the control group.
- Acelora – A fruit rich in Vitamin C, carotene, thiamin, riboflavin, and niacin, the acids in Acerola break down mucus in which the herpes virus thrives. Clinical studies have shown that Vitamin C eases pain and swelling as well as accelerating healing time.
- Acelora – Resveratrol – Naturally occurring in grapes and red wine, this powerful antioxidant has been shown to inhibit the growth of the Herpes Simple virus.
- Acelora – Aloe – Topical use may alleviate discomfort from Genital herpes and aid in healing.
- Thymus – A proven immune system booster, Thymus can reduce cold sore outbreaks up to 73%. Patients have experienced a significant boost in white blood cell count, lymphocytes, and T-cells.
If you are looking for safe and effective natural treament to stop embarrassing and uncomfortable herpes outbreaks then Mediviral is an excellent all-in-one solution. It’s safe and effective in boosting the immune system, relieving pain and swelling, and reducing the duration and frequency of the virus. While there are other natural treatments and supplements available, none of them contain such a comprehensive list of virus suppressing ingredients and immune system boosters in one easy to follow system. By incorporating a balanced diet, making healthy lifestyle changes and being precautions during periods of active breakouts, you can help keep the herpes virus at bay.